Yesterday, while getting ready for the halloween party, I started to get grumpy. Between not eating lunch, not having any time to relax, and putting up decorations, I started to get grumpy. My wife is a sweetheart, and didn't call me out when I started to get snappy. She's one in a million, and I'm lucky to have her. At one point I was trying to calm down while looking through all the decorations in the garage. I found the Red Rider BB gun my brother dropped off for the zombie-themed target shoot. 5 minutes later, the leaves on the ground were quaking in fear, and I was feeling MUCH more relaxed.
Later, my other brother brought a CO2 powered daisy BB pistol. My GAWD, THAT WAS FUN! So fun, in fact, that i horse-traded a paintball gun for the little BB pistol.
It's been years since I shot a BB gun, much less owned one. I have gone through 2 CO2 cartridges this morning. I must say, this is some of the most lighthearted fun I've had shooting in a long, long time.
I'm really enjoying shooting BBs again.


2 comments:
It's good practice, too. If you can control the trigger on a Daisy, you can control the trigger on anything.
Nice, it is amazing how shooting, anything, both relaxes and invigorates me.
Post a Comment