... and brought Murphy's Law!
Seriously though it was awesome to have him stop by and hang out. We aren't exactly Neighbors, but we live about an hour apart.
He was fun, and our B.S. ranged from politics, to guns, to food, to dogs, to vet care.
By the way, Belle and Murphy were awesome house guests. My wife loved hanging out and petting those two.
Of course, when the pork came off the smoker, we were too busy eating for me to remember to get a picture, but trust me, it looked just fine!
Anyway, I had a great time last night, and I'm looking forward to doing it again soon, Murphy' Law!
3 hours ago

7 comments:
Glad y'all had fun. Sorry we had to miss it.
Meeting Pawpaw would have really been great...but now still there's something to look forward to the next time.
Great evening. Thanks for the invite.
Sounds like a great time was had by all!
Keads: it was! I'm looking forward to next time.
Keads, when you come down, we're going to Baton Rouge.
Deal!
Ya'll can both show up, and I'll put something on the grill!
Post a Comment