So I apologize to my tens of regular readers about being.... uh.... irregular.... Life has gotten a little crazy. I am gainfully employed with Louisiana State Parks, and I love my job. My life's 'new normal' is a lot busier than before, and I don't have internet access at my house, so I still won't be posting SUPER regularly, but I promise I'll try to post at least once every two weeks from here on out....
Ok, so ya'll have to see this gun... it's super ugly, and decidedly ill-functioning to boot, but dad has turned it into a project gun. The stock is made to fit my rifle, and my rifle is a paper-puncher anyway, so we're gonna mount the stock this summer sometime when me and pop can get together, and see if we can wring some more accuracy out of my rifle. Now, it's cut for a right-hand bolt, and my Savage is left-handed, so I'll have to do some relieving work with a rat-tail file, but I think it will come together nicely.... and if it doesn't, well, I'll still have the stock....stock....
So, yeah! there you go, my loyal readers, ya'll will be hearing from me again on a semi-regular basis!
25 minutes ago

2 comments:
Whooo! Glad to see you again, I was worried for awhile. Also glad to see someone is taking in that ugly ugly gun and its parts.
Glad to have you back! ...and congratulations on the new job!
Post a Comment