Several of us went shooting today. It was a blast! You can read about it here.
I'll just say that I had a great morning shooting with family. Also, I'm realizing that anything less than 300 yards just ain't that much of a challange with my rifle anymore. A good hand load, a good rifle, a good stock, a good scope... bughole groups are the norm with that gun. Of course, it is a bench gun.
My deer hunting gun did fine on a rest shooting a 6 inch gong at 150 yards. When I shot it propped on elbows, though? I hit the gong 1 out of 3 times....
I think I need to work more on practical shooting and less on bench shooting...

1 comment:
Don't we all. I'm zero-for-three off the pine tree rest and I'm done with any formal bench till after the hunting season.
Post a Comment