I was talking to one of my buddies from work a few days ago, and mentioned that I was low on .38 spl. Yesterday, he brought me 250 rounds, for no reason, except that he's a good guy.
On the other hand, he asked me a few months ago if I could make him an IWB holster for his j-frame.... maybe it's all part of his plan!
Either way, I have a leather project to do in the next week or so, and my ammo cans are heavier.
I'll count that as a win!

2 comments:
If he's right-handed, I have one I don't use.
That is how it always seems to work with fairly close friends for me. We rarely trade stuff, it is a gift here, a smokin deal on something there, spare part for a gun another time.
Nobody ends up with quite the same stuff but there is a generally consistent flow.
One friend and I sell each other guns for pretty good deals.
Post a Comment