It's been quite a weekend around the DLG household. Friday night was beer and movie night, and my wife and I got in some snuggle time while sipping beer and watching the boy-o watch his movie.
Saturday saw the boy-o in his 3rd of 4 half mile races. He beat his best time! We lounged a lot, bought Halloween stuff, shipped a holster to a friend, and generally had a relaxing day, finished by a Salsbury steak dinner.
Today we had a lazy morning, did some laundry, and then I took the boy-o to PawPaw's for lunch. Grandma made a great chicken spaghetti, I reloaded 200 rounds of 9mm, PawPaw gave me another 200 rounds, and he let me borrow his AR-15 for a carbine course I plan on taking in February. We are now relaxing, and enjoying our last few hours of laziness before the next week starts.
Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment