Afterwards, I spent the week finishing up some leather projects, including a holster for Murphy's Law, because I went and saw him the following weekend (last weekend).
Spent Sunday roaming New Orleans and it's usual haunts, including battlefields, museums, and squares. We even went to an old blacksmiths shop (wink, wink, for those that recognise the picture).
Finally, I managed to make a few holsters I've been wanting to make. I've been wanting to make a brace of holsters for my J-frames. The 3 inch 36 is worn strong-side, while the 2 inch 638 is worn cross draw. I tried out the cross draw rig on the way to see Murphy's Law last weekend, and it really worked out well. You can easily access it while driving, but is still comfortable for a long ride.
Cub Scouts is really starting to ramp up, with our first campout in 2 weeks. Life is hell-for-busy right now, but we're getting a lot of fun, quality stuff done, so I'm not complaining!






5 comments:
Nice cannon pic. You can almost imagine the rows of British targets approaching. Come back again. More stuff to see and more beer to drink.
Great pictures and excellent leather crafting on the holsters which look fantastic.
Good times, and good pics! Glad the holsters are working out!
Good stuff. Just remember to breathe.
Murphy- yeah, I dig that pic. It was a cool battlefield. And I will definitely be back.
Sport Pilot- thanks! I appreciate the compliment.
NFO- good times, indeed!
Pawpaw- finding time to breathe is the hard part!
Post a Comment