My lord, has it been that long? Whew! life has been like a rocket-sled on rails, to quote Jerry Reed. I have been working details to pay off a few things and put some money back for Christmas. Between work, Details, Scouts, and housework when the Wife is studying for school, I haven't had time to breathe, much less blog.
But, so goes life. At least I have an awesome one. Being a scout leader is fun, my marriage is strong and happy, and the detail I've been working is mostly fun.
I have had to put Leatherworking on the back burner lately, due to busy schedules, but I did make a shell holder for a buddy that shoots trap. His last name is Cherry, which makes more sense than seeing the shell holder without context.
Anyway, hope everyone is doing great, and the detail I've been working ends in mid-November, so by Thanksgiving, you should be seeing more around here! Have a good next few weeks! If I have time I may post a thing or two, but you'll be seeing more of me before too long, in any event.
Be safe and have fun out there, guys and gals.
20 minutes ago



3 comments:
That's a good looking shell box. I used to see those on the line at the old skeet club I frequented when I was a young soldier at Fort Knox.
Yeah, I heard about your detail from your brothers. It sounds interesting.
Nice shell box! And sounds like life overall is good! Nothing wrong with that!!! Life takes precedence, blogging is far behind...
Thanks, Pawpaw and NFO.
Also, I just noticed that I attributed "like a rocket-sled on rails" to Jerry Reed, the country music legend. It was actually by C.W. McCall, another legend.
Oops!
Post a Comment