Thursday, September 7, 2017

Kustom: Kompleted

I spent the last few days working on McThag's 'Vette Kustom.

It's a form-molded, cross-draw, IWB, two-tone holster with a reinforced mouth, molded sight channel, and no sweat guard built for a S&W M&P.

It was a fun project for me, because it was pretty different than most orders. I did, however, use a base holster shape that I've had great success with for large frame autos in the past, and I gotta say, it's a great general use holster shape. It will definately become a staple of my designs going forward.







4 comments:

Pawpaw said...

That is very nice

Unknown said...

Nice looking leather!

J.D.

Angus McThag said...

He finishes it, just as the USPS shuts down for the hurricane...

Getting a holster is starting to resemble buying an NFA item.

I've paid my money, the seller has my item, we're just waiting on a government agency to do its stated job.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Hahahahaha. Yes! You are correct about that.