It rides very well, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. Now, I do live in Louisiana, and during the summer, condensation will form on the firearm because it is relatively cool, and my skin, which the holster rides next to, is relatively hot, so I only use this holster if pocket carry isn't an option due to the fit of my pants or the cut of the pocket. If I use this holster, I have to clean the weapon afterwards to remove moisture and re-lubricate it, but I LOVE the way it rides. During the winter, It will probably be my everyday carry holster.
Now, I'm left-handed, so it rides on my left hip, right above my wallet. I don't have to remove it to get in a car, and it will stay comfortably there all day.
It turned out.

2 comments:
Thats really nice. I'm glad it works for you too. Sometimes it's a real bear to find a holster that is both comfy to wear ans holds your sidearm securely. After I'm recovered from my shoulder suegery I'm thinking about trying my hand at making a holster for my Sig Sauer C3. Best regards - Jeremy
I'm only slightly jealous. Ok, maybe a little more than that--it looks real slick.
Post a Comment