Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Holsters

I was looking at louisville leather today. They make a fine holster. I have one...

I just keep hoping they make one that's a level 2 retention.

2 comments:

bluesun said...

I'm about to the point where I want/need a new holster for my XD, as the stitching on the belt loop is starting to pull from the body of the holster, and the leather is starting to stretch. It's still solid though, so I think I'm going to keep on keepin' on till summer when I switch to my 642, at which point I'll be able to shop at my leisure. Not needing a snap to hold it in, I do like the looks of those Louisville Leather holsters--but my problem then becomes there are so many good holster makers out there to choose from!

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Bluesun- there are a lot of good holsters out there... that being said, i own a louisville leather owb for my glock 19, and if they made a level 2 retention model, i would spend green money on it tomorrow. They make a fine product.

Just sayin.