Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!

It's my wife's birthday tomorrow!

I remember our first 'date'. Okay, well, it wasn't actually a date, as i was dating someone else, but we hung out on the river bank, and drank chocolate malts. I was crazy over her. I had to see her again the next night. By most people's standards, it was a boring night. We walked her dog, and i held her hand on the walk back to her house. I was stunned to realize that my feelings for her were so strong. I broke up with my girlfriend the next day, and asked my future wife out. About 3 days later (i had spent each of those with her as well) I realised i was completely, totally in love with her. It scared me, truth be told. But i was in love. It's been an amazing 7 years since we met (we just celebrated the 6 year anniversary of our wedding), and i am still head-over-heels in love with her. Hell, more. She makes me a whole person.

I love you, sweetheart.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: