I posted a few weeks back about a possible new gun, a Diamondback 9mm. Well, I ended up not buying it, because I couldn't get reliable feeding from it. I made a pocket holster for it, which I sent back to my brother with the gun. I figured that when he found a buyer for it, a holster might help sweeten the deal.
I also made a belt mounted, left hand concealment holster for it, but I put the stitching just a bit too close, so it was too tight, and drawing it was more of a vicious, belt-misaligning jerking motion than a smooth tug. I threw it in my holster box and forgot about it.
My wife's parents are up from Florida this week to celebrate the Boy-o's birthday, and when Father-In-Law asked where he could store his gun, I remembered that he carried a mousegun and dug around in my holster box. Fits like it was made for his gun.
Happy accident.


No comments:
Post a Comment