Thursday, May 23, 2013

Updates

So, if you look to the right, you'll notice that I have removed a few blogs that have not been updated in quite a while. I left Xavier, Breda, and Projects there because I like them, and can't bear to have them off my sidebar. I have updated the list to include a few of my daily reads, though. Tam, Chris Hernandez, Old NFO, and The Gun Blog Black List are all now in the sidebar. These are all daily reads for me... as are all the other links on the right... basically, that over there is a list of my wanderings on the 'net...

Enjoy, and happy reading.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

I finally took Xavier off my blog list a few weeks ago. I hated to do it, he was one of the few that first inspired me to blog. I have a policy though, no blogging for a year and you’re off my blog list. I will still occasionally check in on him though hoping he comes back.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

wilson- yeah, I understand. Thing is, about once a month, I have a question about the 1911 platform that pops into my head, and Xavier is just such a good resource for most of those questions. it's a good resource.