Monday, June 10, 2013

New leather

Or plastic, as it may be.

Holsters have been cropping up lately at the DLG household, lately. On the left, you'll see a new holster I made for my wife. It's a tuckable holster, made for appendix carry. It was a bit of a gamble, because she has never expressed interest in appendix carry, but I've been reading lately that many women find appendix carry extremely comfortable, so I went ahead and made it. Fortunately, my wife loves it, and says it's the most comfortable way of carrying she has tried. Good stuff!

Next is a left- hand Serpa for my j-frame. Grams (thanks, grams!) Sent it to me for father's day. I can now carry my j-frame on duty!

Last is a holster for my step-mom. She has a lovely little colt .32 that she keeps in the door pocket of her truck. This holster, while admittedly weird looking, will stand upright in the door pocket, and keep the revolver's grip pointing up, making it easier to grab.

I'm loving it!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Very nice! :-) Funny looking doesn't count if it works!!!