Saturday, June 7, 2014

The best Easter basket

I was remembering back today to my time spent in Florida. Our fist easter there, I was working as a store manager for a Big Lots, and I had to work on Easter. My wife wanted to go spend Easter with her family, a few hours away,  and I had to stay behind. Her Mom, Ginny,  decided to make me an Easter basket, so that Easter didn't such quite so much for me. In said Easter basket was: a six-pack of Guinness, 2 Acid Blondie cigars, a DVD of Rocky Balboa, and a pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

That was one awesome Easter basket. This memory bears no relation to anything going on in my life, but I was just thinking about it today, and wanted to let ya'll know how great of an Easter basket I once got.

Ginny hit it out of the park with that one.

No comments: