Pop- yeah, it is right handed in that picture. However, when cutting it out, I just flip the pieces over to trace, and BAM! Left handed holster.
NFO- yeah, you're right, but if I actually make this, it will be an OWB... however this may not come to pass. I'm thinking about a Tom Threepersons rig right now, and it's really intriguing me.
Ah, I missed that... Threepersons did some 'classic' work, and most of the gun was exposed for a quick draw (which he used on more than one occasion). I'd almost say his were early skeleton holsters.
The Displaced Louisiana Guy has a degree in Business Administration, but has found his calling in Law Enforcement. He is an Eagle Scout, and enjoys working with his hands. If you're interested in historic interpretation, guns, police work or food, then read on. Glad to have you on board.
4 comments:
It looks like a right-hand holster
If I might, I'd suggest a higher sweat guard/rib saver if carried IWB.
Pop- yeah, it is right handed in that picture. However, when cutting it out, I just flip the pieces over to trace, and BAM! Left handed holster.
NFO- yeah, you're right, but if I actually make this, it will be an OWB... however this may not come to pass. I'm thinking about a Tom Threepersons rig right now, and it's really intriguing me.
Ah, I missed that... Threepersons did some 'classic' work, and most of the gun was exposed for a quick draw (which he used on more than one occasion). I'd almost say his were early skeleton holsters.
Post a Comment