Had a friend leave is new 43 with me for the weekend. He wanted me to make him a holster. I have been lusting over the slim-line Glock 9, but after holding it... well, my Khar fits my hand better.
Go figure.
The guns are pretty much the same demensions in all respects, bu r the grip is a tad longer on the CW9. Enough to make the difference from "this lets me get an okay grip" to this lets mee get a proper grip".
Guess I won't be buying a 43, after all.


2 comments:
There's something about the hump at the bottom of the Glock grip that does not fit my hands. They are great reliable guns, but I sure hate holding them.
North Texan- I hear ya. I personally have a glock 19, and have shot many more glocks. With their full size and compact models, I have no issues. Their sub-compacts, however just don't have enough grip for me to enjoy shooting them. The amount of grip they lack is in the millimeters, too. I have no problem shooting a j-frame. Heck, I love shooting them. But for some reason, sub-compacts glocks just give me fits. I was hoping the 43 would be different, but it's not.
Post a Comment