Neighbor Mike asked me the other day to make him a belt.
I like a lot about this belt, but I wish it was lighter. I need to get a medium brown dye. I think the tooling turned out great. And the belt loop has a pocket for a guitar pick built in. Mike is a mandolin player, and is always looking for a pick, so I figured I would make it easy for him to find one. He has a buckle he wants to use, so all that is left is attaching it.


3 comments:
Looks nice! Did you double thickness it or just one thickness?
NFO- Just single thickness. He is not the type to need it to support a gun. I like Mike a lot, but he comes from a different worldview. His belt will never hold up more than his pants.
Ah, thanks. Looks good though!
Post a Comment