The Boy-o went to see his Florida kin for spring break. Since he has been back, we've been working on a new batch of birdhouses. They sell like hotcakes, and he re-invested in lumber before spending his profit. I'm proud.

My leather business has taken off. Belts, man. Everybody wants a belt. I'm not complaining. They are relatively easy to make, and everyone (myself included) seems pleased with the prices. I actually have 2 orders to finish this week. And another order for a matching belt and holster that I told the purchaser I can't start on till next week.

I'm happy I am turning a little profit at this. After I get out all the stuff everyone ordered, I will have bought several tools I've been wanting to make Leatherworking easier, and I will have put back seed money to buy my next hide, for when I run out of the leather I have.
From that point forward, it's straight profit, and I can finally start socking back some cash for a rainy day!
So yeah, no news is good news! I'm just busy as hell!
Hope the blog world is getting by without me okay! Hopefully I'll have something worthwhile to post soon.


6 comments:
Sometimes life intrudes. Glad to see y'all are busy.
Thanks, pop! Life is good.
No need to apologize for success! Congratulations!
Get with me when you have time. I need a belt.
Will do, Matt. Give me 2 weeks.
Make $$ vs. blogging... Lemme see... :-) MAKE $$$! :-)
Post a Comment