Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Made Me Another Holster

For my Colt!


I plan on making a belt and another OWB holster for my 3-inch S&W model 36 that match. I feel like this Colt would make a great backup to a Smith wheelgun.

I don't know why I'm digging the thought of that setup... but I am, nonetheless. I know I can carry a Glock 19, without a reload, and have less weight and more bullets, but I'm just... hell, just digging the thought of those two guns as a New York Reload type setup.

So I'm gonna go with it.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

If it makes you happy, go for it! :-)

Pawpaw said...

Sometimes, the only reason to do something is if you dig it. Now, if you start sticking the Ruby in the SOB position, we might think that you've gone over the edge.