22 minutes ago
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Beer
I love beer. I love many different varieties, and whatever brand of craft brew is on sale, I usually buy. So at least twice a month, I end up with a 12 pack of craft brew for less than 10 bucks. My local liquor store runs good sales. This week, it's Buffalo Bill's Brewery's Orange Blossom Cream Ale. It's quite nice for the first two beers, but after that the flavor becomes overpowering. Still, I'm glad I took a chance on it. It's a nice after-dinner sipping beer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have you ever thought of making your own? If you can boil water you can make beer--I've had a lot of fun with it.
bluesun- yeah, I've thought about it. It's definately something I want to do, but it may be a few more years till I get around to doing it. It's like anything. You say to yourself: 'I'd love to do that one day.'
Post a Comment