Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gun stuff

I haven't had much time to look at my regular internet haunts over the past few days. I've been reading.

In response to the Sandy Hook affair, Larry Correia has put up a post wherein he looks at several issues being proposed by the gun control crowd, and deconstructs them. It's a great read.

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/an-opinion-on-gun-control/

Also, at Kelly's place, he opens up his comments to a REASONABLE discussion on gun control. He has ground rules, but, basically, they mean be respectful of others, or you get banned. Doesn't matter of you are pro- or anti-gun.

http://ambulancedriverfiles.com/2012/12/20/it-is-time-for-a-meaningful-conversation-on-reasonable-gun-laws/#disqus_thread

If you are interested in this debate, go read. There's several hours of reading between these two posts, but they are some of the most reasonable discussions/posts that I have seen on this issue in years.

Go read, if you have time.

1 comment:

Pawpaw said...

Brownell's had what they thought was a 3-year supply of AR magazines. They sold out in 72 hours.