Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Francis

Me, my love, and the boy-o spent Christmas in northern Arkansas with my mom. It's the first time in at least 10 years I got to spend with her. We all had a great time. I saw an Elk, which are apparently legal game in Arkansas. My mom baked an AMAZING pecan pie.

And I got a dog. She was wandering the mountainside. And she has character. She looks like a miniature boxer with a nice brindle color and a white flash on her chest. She only has one eye. My son said she looked like a steampunk pirate.

So of course I had to make her a steampunk collar.

Christmas was good, and we got a new pack member.

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Well, bow about that? The dogs that find you are the best ones. Any idea on her age?

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Melissa estimates her age between 1 and 1.5 years old. She's smart. She is now housebroken and knows "sit". I'm working on "lay down" and "stay".