Monday, December 21, 2015

Spartan

My friend that I made the holster for to fit his Glock 43 put night sights on it. Consequently it no longer drew smoothly from the holster, as they are taller and bulkier than the factory sights. He gave the holster to a friend with a Glock 42, and asked me to make him another one that fit the gun now that he had night sights.

I got a little creative, but I like the final result. More importantly, so does he.

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Oh, I like the hell outta that. Good work. Very good work.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Glad you like it. It definitely turned out good. I used some leather that is denser than what I have been using, and it holds shape superbly. It is also very easy to burnish the edges on. It's harder to work, but the end result is nice.