So, I've pretty much decided to make the LC9 a dedicated off-side pocket carry gun. It has a safety that can only be activated with a righ-hand firing grip. Being left handed, this works fine for a backup, especially when I'm working the streets.
I made a pocket holster for it today. It's rough side out, and once it is dry, I'm going to coat it with a leather glue made from latex. The rough-out leather should give the glue plenty of pores to work into, and because it's latex, it should still be plenty grippy after the glue dries. The grippiness should help the holster stay in my pocket if I draw the gun.
I like the way project Pocket Rocket is shaping up.


4 comments:
Another Leftie! Welcome, Brother! And I'm tired of being discriminated by gun companies just due to our advanced evolution.
No doubt! As I said over at your place, you need something before, during, or after the move, let me know. j(dot)dezendorf001(at)gmail(dot)com
Oh, I do appreciate it...and I will be in touch. Need to make some new shooting friends down there.
Sounds perfect!
Post a Comment