Monday, May 22, 2017

48 hours

The past two days... where do I begin?

We went to Bryce canyon, and saw some really cool stuff. Went hiking on "The Arches" trail. I climbed up some slopes, and stood in the arches, like EVERYONE typically does. I did take one pic that reminds me of all the yoga-fanatic girls Facebook profile pictures. I think it's my favorite pic so far this trip.


Then today, we hiked a trail on private land (with permission) that we were told ended in an underground lake. It did not disappoint.


After the lake, when we hiked back to the truck, I went barefoot, because it was on a cattle road, and I had as much sand in my shoes as was left on the road, so I figured "hell with it".

It reminded me of being 12, walking in the fields my dad owned, barefoot, with not a care in the world.

It was a great two days.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice! :-)

Murphy's Law said...

That lake...SCUBA gear...Just saying.