Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Zion

Did Zion National Park today. Hands down, this was the best park we've been to. It was simply breathtaking. So beautiful, in fact, that I didn't bother taking pictures. They couldn't do it justice, anyway. All I have to say, is that if you go out west, this park is a MUST-SEE.

To paraphrase my wife: "they must have named it Zion, because you can truly see God here."

Seriously, if you ever have the chance, don't miss seeing this park.

6 comments:

Pawpaw said...

It is good to know that there are places like that.

Unknown said...

Taking a tour of what is called the "mighty five" while you are here in Utah?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Unknown:actually, we only did Bryce and Zion. I didn't even know that the 5 parks had a "Name"! Both were supremely cool, though! Your state is beautiful. I really enjoyed Utah.

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed tour trip out here. I've lived here for almost 10 years and I didn't know they had a "name" for a long time.

J.D.

Murphy's Law said...

Something else, ain't it? Saw it a few years ago. Breathtaking.