Sunday, December 10, 2017

God is Good.

Sometimes, life throws a curveball at you, after you have been dealing with lots of uphill battles. All you want to do is curl up and weep, because you have no idea how to fix THIS problem, on top of all the other ones you are trying to manage. And you know if you can't fix it some way, you simply don't have the cash flow to pay someone to fix it.

But you push down the self pity, and apply yourself, and throw all the knowledge you possess at the problem, and somehow, you get it fixed, with only having to outlay about 50 bucks.

I'm not a deeply religious person, but I do believe that there is a God, and he is benevolent. Sometimes, we witness miracles, even if it is as small as God gifting you with ability beyond your skill, just long enough to fix the problem.

And you offer Him thanks.

God is good, and he helped me today.

Thanks be to God.

3 comments:

Matt said...

God is indeed good.

Murphy's Law said...

God may not give us what we want but he always gives us what we need. And don't forget that he gave you family and friends, so if you need help...

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

*grin* Thanks, Murph. I'm covered, but thanks. I know I can call if I need.