Horse-Traded a buddy for his old safe. He bought a new fire-rated one, and this one is more of a "lockable storage cabinent" than an actual safe. Still, having another option for locking up hardware is nice.
I gotta make him a holster now. So not a bad deal on my end.
Also, I'm loading up to hang out with Murphy tomorrow, and he mentioned the range... and a few Full-Auto guns.
I have 6 or 7 guns loaded up, and right at 900 rounds of .38, .380, 9mm, and .22...
And about 100 rounds of .38 is loaded from bullets Murphy gave me, so the ammo gets to come full-circle.
Tomorrow looks like it should be pretty fun.
20 minutes ago


3 comments:
Well damnit, I'm jealous. I'd love to hang out with y'all, and full auto guns, what's not to like?
And it was fun. Hurry back!
Enjoy! :-)
Post a Comment