1. I got to go hang out with Murphy and Aaron last weekend. It was great to meet Aaron and see Murphy again. Also got to shoot a real Full-Auto Thompson. Thanks, Murph.
2. I love it when steaks go on sale. They will be good tonight.
3. It's hard to beat Jim Beam and eggnog.
4. I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip to Branson.
5. I'm glad I got a brother that doesn't mind helping me. He's gonna save me a bundle by applying knowledge and sweat.
6. The older I get, the more I enjoy Christmas. It's a lot of fun watching kiddos opening crap and seeing how excited they get.
20 minutes ago

2 comments:
Good stuff, all of it.
Full auto, huh? That's good fun. I never tripped the trigger on a Thompson, but I was good friends with the M3A1.
Glad to have you here. That always makes for a nice week-end. Next time we'll do the suppressed Uzi.
Post a Comment