Well, we're not in the 'pack like hell' phaze yet, but we are starting to pack up non-essentials. About half of the books are packed, and I'm stealing empty boxes from work and liquor stores on a regular basis.
Moving is usually a chore for me, but I'm happy about where life is taking me, so it dosen't seem so bad, yet. of course, I'm not at the 'pack like hell' phase yet....
We had a garage sale last weekend, and only made 80 bucks, but hey, it was all crap we didn't need, so no loss there.
In other news, tonight should be pretty nice: Beef stew for dinner, the wife baking bread and cookies after dinner, and just generally hanging out and relaxing. Can't ask for much more than that.
Man, I can't wait to be back in Louisiana.
24 minutes ago

4 comments:
I HATE the "pack like hell" phase. I just counted, and over the past 25 post-college years, I've done it 12 times, including one 1,200 mile move.
Good luck, and Godspeed.
Congratulations, you have a right to be excited! But what about the blog, are you still going to be “displaced?”
Wilson: Read my 'Sweet Home, Louisiana' Post.
And Thanks, man.
Thanks, that’s just like me to miss the blatantly obvious.
Post a Comment