Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shootin'

Called my uncle yesterday evening. My wife was planning on helping my aunt decorate their new house, so I called my uncle to see if he wanted to come over an shoot.

He did... imagine that! Apparently he'd rather shoot pistols than place furniture where ladies tell him to!

He brought out his newest piece, a S&W M&P full sized .40 cal. I had my Glock 19, and my Springfield 1911.

We went to my pistol range in the back yard and posted targets, then we shot, bullshat, and shot some more. As you can see, he enjoyed the 1911.

Afterwards, we drank some ice water, discussed holsters, deer rifles, and laser sights, as well as talked about family.

It was a great way to spend a morning.



3 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Trigger time and recoil therapy are good for the soul. Oh! I ordered some good jacketed .357 bullets this week. Give me a couple of weeks, and I'll share!

Wilson said...

"We went to my pistol range in the back yard and posted targets, then we shot, bullshat, and shot some more."

I envy you. Sounds like a great time!

Michael W. said...

Hey There!

If you could, how about sending me your mail address. I have something I need to get to you.

Michael W.