Okay, so this holster isn't officially going to be done for several weeks. Why? Well, I had this idea...
In that big tab on the bottom of the holster (the "foot" if you will) I'm going to fill it with lead shot. You know, like shotgun shot. My dad has a can of it, and I figured that if I filled the foot with shot, it would weigh the holster down, and help it stay in the door, if you had to draw the gun...
I think I'm gonna call it...
The Leadfoot.
And yes, this holster has some interesting features: it has a reinforced mouth, border stamping, and fancy stitchwork. I decided that Momma Jane needed a 'gunfighter stitch' on her holster, as she enjoys that gunfighting game so much. Also, of course it has my maker's mark. Most all my Leatherwork does.
Anyway, that's a wrap, until I can get some lead shot!


3 comments:
Very nice work! :-)
And that lead shot will keep the pistol and the holster in the door pocket too!
NFO- Hopefully it will do the trick!
Okay, that's different.
Post a Comment