Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ruger

My sister and her fiancee' came by this weekend. We barbecued last night, and this afternoon, we will go hit some museums.  I called my sister's fiancee', Greg, and told him to bring his Ruger this weekend. He got it about a year ago,  and has yet to get a holster for it.

I used red stitching on this one, and it looks great against the black. I am not entirely pleased with the way the sweat-shield turned out on this one, but otherwise I am pleased. The sweat shield works fine, but I didn't match up it's angles properly with the angles of the Ruger, so it doesn't LOOK as clean as I'd like. At least I know that, though, and can avoid it in the future. Greg says he likes it a lot, and if it gives him something in which to carry his gun in the woods, so much the better.

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Nice work, and I'm sure Greg will wear it well.

Old NFO said...

Very nice! And you can't get it perfect without a gun to match it with... sigh