Saturday, July 9, 2016

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks!

Been a while, guys...

Basically I have been lazy about blogging for a week, and then things went fu**ing sideways in Baton Rouge about a week ago. No, don't ask, I'm not gonna comment on it.

I do, however plan on doing some Leatherworking in the next few days, however, so hopefully I will have some real content, soon

In lieu of actual content, though, here is a picture of Gumbo!



Oh, also, in reference to a few posts back about starting a business out of my hobby: I am going to continue taking word-of-mouth orders locally, and I made some business cards to hand out, as well.

If you have seen anything you like, or are interested in ordering some custom leatherwork, shoot me an email at

lazyjdleatherworks@gmail.com


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Send gumbo please!

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Once it's "the season" (late September, early October), I'll get you and the mutts up here for a big pot!