Saturday, July 23, 2016

RW's Holster

I had a gentleman contact me in reference to a holster. He has a Ruger Super Blackhawk Sheriff's Model (3.75 inch barrel, Bisley configuration) that he wanted a holster for.

We emailed back and forth several times, and settled on a design that he was pleased with. I've been working on it during the evenings first the past few days, and finally got it together.

I am happy with the way it turned out, although the acrylic top coat made the holster appear a bit redder than I was hoping for.

At any rate, if you read this, RW, I'm going to ship it out Monday morning. Once you get it, make sure it meets your needs. If you have any problems/questions/concerns, please let me know.


I borrowed my father's Super Blackhawk as a form, and it fits wonderfully.


Except a little over 3 inches of barrel hangs out the bottom!

Which means it should fit RW's gun perfectly!

3 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Yee-haw! It looks great, son.

Old NFO said...

Nicely done! :-)

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Thanks, guys. I'm hoping RW feels the same way. He should be getting it in the next day or so.