I went with the wife to a beauty supply store today. They had cheap fingernail Polish, so I picked up some for sight paint. Gave my carry guns an upgrade.
Total cost? $3.18. Did 4 guns, and have enough to do 40 or so more.
I think the math works out okay on that. They're no Tritium job, but they came in at tenths of a cent on the dollar, in comparison.
I'll take it.
21 minutes ago


8 comments:
My Rossi 88 3" had the same sight paint when I bought it and it works great.
Yeah, this is the 3rd coat that the j-frame in the pic has gotten. I refresh them every 3 or 4 years.
Yup, I buy my sight paint at the Dollar Store. Whatever cheap, godawful color they have. As long as it's bright and gaudy.
Bright and gaudy works! :-)
Yes it does!
Hads up, young'un. We set our invitational shoot this year for the second weekend in November. I'm going to need three or four of those boot shot awards.
I will happily compensate you for your efforts.
I'll take care of ya, pop.
Try the fluorescent Testors model paint.
Post a Comment