Sunday, January 21, 2018

Floral Finished

Well, I hesitate to say finished... but damn close, anyway. I will have to cut to final size, punch holes, and attach a buckle to the final product, once someone wins and I am able to measure them. But, this is as close to finished as it will get until someone wins it.

I'm pleased with the finished product. I have about 19 hours in it, so the finished product will be round about 21 hours total work time.

I hope whoever wins it will be as pleased with it as I am! I figure a chance to win a $450 rig for a $10 chance with 1/100 odds isn't a bad deal. And all the proceeds go to a great charity, so it's a win/win for everyone involved!








2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

That looks great! I've put it on the Facebook page and it's garnering "likes" even as we speak.

Good job, Tiger.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

J.D. Brown