Saturday, January 27, 2018

Woods steel

Nothing special, I've just been wanting a nice woods setup for the 686 I picked up last year.

I feel guilty working on stuff for myself when I have orders to get out, but the backlog has been wiped out, and I had a free Saturday, so why the hell not?!


6 comments:

Retired Spook said...

That's one sweet rig, right there!

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Retired Spook- Thanks! It's nice. No frills, just a sturdy holster and cartridge belt! Hard to complain about that.

Pawpaw said...

Very nice rig. Well done!

Old NFO said...

Oh, that's PURTY! :-)

Retired Spook said...

Just out of curiosity, what would you charge for a rig like that for a 4-5/8" Ruger Vaquero, old style (large frame)? Left handed, with 12 cartridge loops.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Retired Spook: just saw your comment. Email is inbound.