Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Unicorn

My wife has a weird obsession with unicorns. Honestly I don't know where it all started. Probably somewhere way back in childhood.

I found a pic on Google that accurately represents my wife and her feelings for unicorns.


So for Christmas, I made her a wallet. I wanted it to represent her love of Unicorns and rainbows and all things magical, but at the same time show she's a total badass lady. Ya know, give off a vibe like a female version of Samuel L. Jackson's wallet  from Pulp Fiction.



Anyway, I think I nailed it. She loves it, at any rate. Because she's a badass. A beautiful, magical badass.

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

That looks real good. I believe you nailed it.

Angel charls said...

A recently widowed father with two daughters is encouraged by his friends to re-enter the dating scene. To his surprise, he becomes highly sought after due to his status as both an eligible widower and as a devoted father.
To know more go here.