Saturday, June 12, 2010

For Dad

My Dad mentioned in comments that he'd like to see my belt clip for my keys. I removed my main ring so you can see the clip easily.

Also, a posed picture of a wallet I made today. I think it'll go to my brother Barrett when I see him next month.

Dad, I'd be happy to make you a clip if you'd like.

Also, bonus points to those who can Identify what the three keys go to.

*UPDATE*

On second thought, scratch the bonus points. I realised that if you click on the image, the resolution of my HTC camera phone is so good that you can read the keys. I like my phone.

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Naah, but thanks for the offer. Barret and I were sitting around talking and couldn't visualize it. Now I see it and understand perfectly.

Good job, by the way. It looks great.

FrannieDez said...

You're so talented! I'm so glad you belong to our family! I love you, Aunt Fran