I went to Jacksonville today to turn in my CCW paperwork and pay my fees. Although I own a GPS, I like looking at the directions on Google Maps before I go somewhere, Just to get a general idea.
Glad I did. I was planning on stopping at a gas station and entering the licensing office address into my Tomtom when I got a coke, and when I stopped, I realised that I forgot to put the GPS in the car. I also left my cell on the charger. Double Damn! I felt like I was back in 1997. Luckily it was right off the interstate, I remembered the exit number and the direction of the three turns. It was easy, and it took about 45 minutes to get there.
After 15 minutes of filling out paperwork and taking fingerprints and pictures, I left with a warning that it could take up to two weeks before I get my license.
Two weeks, ya'll... two weeks.
23 minutes ago

3 comments:
Count your lucky stars--I just turned in my paperwork a couple weeks ago and was told "Twelve or more weeks."
L-A-A-A-M-E
Wow! Yeah, it's great to live in Florida, and not because of the beaches!
Good for you, son.
You know it takes five pulls of the handle to make one round of .38 Spec?
About 200 rounds done, I'll keep cranking till Gatlinburg. You'll have some bonus .308 in the mix, along with some .45 ACP. I gotta remember to put your pistol in the car. That would be an "oh, crap" moment, wouldn't it?
Post a Comment