Yeah, I'd say you did. Fell down a rabbit hole. But, it's just a mechanical device, and I've got the shop manual. If you'd like, I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.
Folks that do that sort of thing tell me that the one bugaboo you'll fall into is with the trigger-return spring. You can do it with a screwdriver (But not your good gunsmith set), or Brownell's sells a special tool. But Jerry Miculek uses a ball-point pen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gn7zE5b3g
The Brownells part number is 080-666-000WB. If we need one, let me know, I'll order one. Or I'll put one on my next order, because we have a lot of SW revolvers in the family.
The Displaced Louisiana Guy has a degree in Business Administration, but has found his calling in Law Enforcement. He is an Eagle Scout, and enjoys working with his hands. If you're interested in historic interpretation, guns, police work or food, then read on. Glad to have you on board.
3 comments:
Yeah, I'd say you did. Fell down a rabbit hole. But, it's just a mechanical device, and I've got the shop manual. If you'd like, I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.
Folks that do that sort of thing tell me that the one bugaboo you'll fall into is with the trigger-return spring. You can do it with a screwdriver (But not your good gunsmith set), or Brownell's sells a special tool. But Jerry Miculek uses a ball-point pen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gn7zE5b3g
Let me know if you need that manual.
The Brownells part number is 080-666-000WB. If we need one, let me know, I'll order one. Or I'll put one on my next order, because we have a lot of SW revolvers in the family.
Order placed. Check your email for confirmation.
Post a Comment