Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Model A Coupe

Seen in front of the courthouse, while I was on the way to drop off warrants for the Judge to sign.

8 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Sweet! Were the keys in it?

Old NFO said...

Purty! I was following an old Falcon today, never did catch up with it though...sigh

Matt said...

That's a nice ride. Also congrats on the good refinish of the j frame. It looks good!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

On closer inspection of the pic, it has a Chevy v8 in it. I hate it when someone puts a Chevy engine in a old ford!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Matt-thanks! Yeah, I like the way the J-frame turned out! Also, I have no idea how you can look at such a small section of an engine, from a crappy cell phone pic, and determine what type of motor it is... I mean, I KNOW how knowledgeable you are about motors, and I believe you, but it's impressive... I agree with you, though. If you go to all that trouble to rebuild a car, why put another company's power plant in it?

-also I deleted your repeat posts- your "publish" button must have gotten stuck!😆