My brother's birthday is coming up, soon. I made him the pictured holster for his LC9 several months ago.
I figured he could use a magazine/flashlight carrier to go with it...
They look like they will match good. He has the same flashlight as me, and I figured the LC9 mags are close enough in demensoins that a CW9 mag would stand in fine as a forming block.
Hope he'll like it.



5 comments:
Very nicely done! :-)
Looks great! I'm sure he'll be pleased.
NFO, Pawpaw- thanks, and thanks. I'll let ya'll know how he likes it!
Well, that was a hell of a way to spoil my present! It looks great! The gun holster is always with me and it rides and hides great. Thanks brother.
Well, that was a hell of a way to spoil my present! It looks great! The gun holster is always with me and it rides and hides great. Thanks brother.
Post a Comment