***REMINDER: If you are interested in a custom leather project, feel free to contact me at lazyjdleatherworks (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will get back with you promptly to discuss your needs.
So tonight, I did nothing but see bullet loops. Ugh, the tedium! But, the good news is I got all of them done. That means that, with the exception of wet-forming and sealing the pieces, as of now, I'm done with the:
Belt
Stock wraps
And sling
I need to work on holsters next, as that is the last part of the order that needs work other than forming and sealing. I'm coming into the home stretch, now! Probably less than 6 hours left in the project, at this point.
Time working on project this evening: 2 hours.
Total time on project, not counting communication and emails: 14 hours.
Keep checking back!
24 minutes ago





No comments:
Post a Comment