My wife has thick hair. Like, I'm afraid of the shower drain thick hair. She has this cute little decorative metal hair holder thing, and her thick hair snapped the wooden dowel that came with it. It just recently snapped the replacement thingamajig that she bought to use in the original's place.
Last night, she asked in a rather exasperated voice if I had 'any heavy duty wood that you can make a stick out of for my hair?'
Today, I was diligently puttering around in the shed, and came across an oak dowel I bought last year. I forgot what I bought it for, so I decided to make a hair thingamajig. I pulled out my Opinel No. 7, and the piece in the photo is the result. At it's thinnest point, it's about as thick as the thickest point of the one my wife recently broke. And it's oak.
I told her if she breaks this one, she's on her own.
24 minutes ago


1 comment:
Well done. Out of oak, no less.
Post a Comment