Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beer Glasses

I was outside trimming the hedge today when a box arrived via the USPS. It was addressed to me, so upon thanking my mail carrier, I took the box in and opened it. My brother had sent me a set of six glasses from the Boston Beer Company. They are designed by Jim Kotch to give the best flavor presentation of botique beers.

Talk about a great gift. Thanks, Matt!

Prosit!

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

I've looked at those and wondered how they'd affect the taste. Let us know.

I scored some leaded cut crystal beer mugs at the auction a couple of months ago. They're in the freezer now.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

pop- when you pour the beer in, it gives a great head, and the out turned lip drops the drink on the tip of the tongue, where the sweet tastebuds are. It helps balance the bitterness of the hops, and makes for a delightfully smooth beer. Quite enjoyable.

In short, It enhances the taste of the beer. I dig it.