Friday, September 10, 2010

Progressive Quiz



I honestly feel more 'middle of the road'..... I guess I'm more conservative than I thought. Of course, they were primarily asking questions concerning business and government. If they would have hit on guns, they would have focused on the only issues that I feel more conservative-leaning about.

2 comments:

Barrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barrett said...

My score was 149/400, but the test seemed to be geared toward the liberal way of thinking. The fact that many of the questions seemed to require an option "C" and did not have one was a little suspect. Ive taken a couple of similar tests and the feeling that I keep coming away with is that, either you agree with this skewed view point or you are a conservative pig. I have also taken a few tests sponsored by conservative web sites with similar results. I would like to see a test that was purely unbiased and then see what results we come up with.